Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Movember

By the way, I'm doing movember, mustache growing month. Meaning me looking like Burt F'n Reynolds meets pedo bear meets Ned Flanders for the last three weeks all for the sake of mens prostates and free burgers at Grill'd. Apparently I am passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against men's depression and prostate cancer. I'm doing it for the burgers.

Donate online using your credit card or PayPal account to help the cause.

Suggestions to mo-designs are welcome as the last couple of days people have been literally folding at the hip or sprawling on the floor in laughter when they see me. Or asking me to say something that Ned would say.. Okily dokily.

Hi-diddly-ho!

1 comment:

tyler said...

i bet you look cute with a 'stache.
t.